I need to be alone. I need to ponder my shame and my despair in seclusion; I need the sunshine and the paving stones of the streets without companions, without conversation, face to face with myself, with only the music of my heart for company.
I had to help a woman with one item out to her car tonight. It didn’t bother me that she only had one item and asked me to walk her out, but as we were walking out she whispered to me, “sorry to make you come out here but the other night I was leaving the mall and there were two African Americans behind me and I was really scared”. I whispered back to her “I’m 1/4 African American”, and the rest of the walk was completely silent. That’s my story, now I’m back to work.
my social studies teacher once told us “human beings are the most selfish of all. even when someone dies, you shed tears only because they are no more around to provide you with whatever they had been for so long”
and it has been 3 years since she said this and this is still what i think about at night
I saw this posted on tumblr and was gonna reblog it…but all the ppl who posted it were kind of mommy blogs…don’t think they’d like to be linked to a porn blog :o) Anyway…
So how does it work exactly??? Well for 52 weeks you save the same amount of money for which week you are on. For instance week one you save $1, week two you save $2, and so on. By the end of your 52 weeks you will have saved $1,378.00. It may not seem like a whole lot, but it is when you are not taking that much each week from your paycheck and just putting it in a jar and allowing it to add up.
Far cry from what I usually post…but I just thought this was a good idea.
well well well maybe i will be able to go to River Falls after all
Great way to save your money if you don’t know how to!
I’m determined to do this in addition to my other savings.
2014 let’s do this.
Kids, as you know, Christmas is a time you spend with your family. So in December of 2006 I had three options, spend it with my mom and her new boyfriend Clint, spend it with my dad and his new girlfriend micro brew, or go down to Staten Island and spend it with my super religious cousin Stacy and her family. I opted for none of the above. I decided to spend Christmas 2006 in Manhattan, with my other family.
humans are so cute, when we say goodbye we put our arms around each other and to show we love someone we bring them flowers. we say hello by holding each other’s hand, and sometimes tiny little dewdrops form in our eyes. for pleasure we listen to arrangements of sounds, press our lips together, smoke dried leaves, get drunk off of old fruit. we’re all just little animals, falling in love and having breakfast beneath billions of stars
this is my favorite post
So, you know nothing about eating disorders. You have proven yourself to be an asshole about sensitive subjects. Don’t you dare fucking pretend to understand eating disorders, you fuck head, because they are not funny or something you jokes about so how about you shut the fuck up, asswipe until you understand what the fuck you are talking about.
i hate small talk
tell me about how lonely you are or tell me about why you keep waking up in the morning or talk to me about your mum’s eyes and your dad’s laugh. I don’t care about the weather and you don’t care about how my job’s going.
if we just met and u try and tell me how lonely you are i will turn 180 degrees and walk away
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
this is why im done with politics.
Facepalmed so hard I touched my medulla oblongata.
Even if you view Obamacare as flawed and not good for this country (which I do) it is not the same thing as Apartheid!